2. All content on this site (including, without limitation, text, design, graphics, logos, icons, images, audio clips, downloads, interfaces, code and software) is the exclusive property of and owned by the Firm, its licensors or its content providers and is protected by copyright, trademark and other applicable laws. You may access, copy, download and print the material contained on the site for your personal and non-commercial use, provided you do not modify or delete any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notice that appears on the material you access, copy, download or print. Any other use of content on the site, including but not limited to the modification, distribution, transmission, uploading, licensing, or the creation of derivative works from, any material, information, software, products or services obtained from the site, is expressly prohibited. Theodore Asprogerakas-Grivas Law Firm or its licensors retain full and complete title to the material provided on the site, including all associated intellectual property rights.
5. Your use of this site is at your sole risk. The site is provided on an "as is" basis.
6. If you download any material from this site, you do so at your own discretion and risk. You are responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
8. In no event and under no legal basis, whether in tort, contract, strict liability or otherwise, shall the Firm be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of any use of the information contained herein, including, without limitation, damages for lost profits, loss of goodwill, loss of data, work stoppage, accuracy of results, or computer failure or malfunction.
9. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold the Firm harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, costs and expenses, including attorney's fees, arising from and related to your use of the site.
10. As a convenience to users, this site may link to other sites owned and operated by third parties and not maintained by the Firm. However, even if such third parties are affiliated with the Firm, the Firm has no control over these linked sites, all of which have separate privacy and data collection practices and legal policies independent of the Firm. The Firm is not responsible for the contents of any linked sites and does not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of material on such sites. Viewing such third party sites is entirely at your own risk.